Janelle Tiegen

Remax Colonial Pacific Realty Ltd

  • Office: 604.541.4888
  • Cell: 604-302-3224
  • Fax: 604-855-0833
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player and
a browser with JavaScript enabled.
Janelle Tiegen
Remax Colonial Pacific Realty Ltd
15414 - 24th Avenue
White Rock, BC
V4A 2J3 CA

My Office Listings

2853 208 Street in Langley: Brookswood Langley Land for sale : MLS®# R2441563

2853 208 Street Langley V2Z 2B1 : Brookswood Langley

Main Photo: 2853 208 Street in Langley: Brookswood Langley Land for sale : MLS®# R2441563
Prop. Type:
Land Only
MLS® Num:
Build your Dream Home on this gorgeous Waterfront property, just 40 minutes outside of downtown Vancouver located on the beautiful ultra exclusive Rees Lake in the Brookswood community of Langley. The lot has been serviced and is surrounded by mansions. 2 acres of flat, usable land and room for all your toys. This property has it all including fishing in your backyard. Thanks to the yearly stock of Rainbow Trout in the Lake. This is the property where you literally can have it all... Don't miss your chance to live in paradise. Future Potential for Subdividing!
Property Type:
Land Only
$7,713.71 / 2019
Lot Area:
Switch units of measure2 acre(s)
Lot Depth:
Title to Land:
Freehold NonStrata
Listed by Matt Miri of RE/MAX Colonial Pacific Realty
Data was last updated July 5, 2020 at 04:00 AM (UTC)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.